The Great American Beer Festival (GABF) is pleased to work with media that plan to cover the festival in beverage trade and consumer-focused media outlets.
The credential application must be completed for each staffer who plans to attend from your media outlet. Please note:
- Media outlets are limited to a total of four (4) credentials.
- Applicants for media credentials may be approved for up to two (2) GABF sessions. Session requests are not guaranteed.
- In some cases, especially if you are a freelance writer or contributor, we may request additional verification about your past work or coverage plans. Those who have attended GABF under media credentials in the past may be asked to show coverage they produced as a result of press access.
- A history of being registered at previous Brewers Association events, including GABF, does not guarantee approval for media credentials.
- Applications may take up to three weeks to process. Details on purchasing tickets can be found here.
- Disclaimer: All media credentials will be provided at the discretion of the GABF media staff per the GABF Media Access & Requirements. GABF reserves the right to accept or deny credentials.