11 Reasons to Love the Thursday Session
There’s something special about the first night of the biggest beer festival in the U.S.
Here are a few reasons why the Thursday session stands out:
- 4,000+ beers will be tapped moments before you enter the festival… waiting for you.
- Be the first to sing “Don’t Stop Believin'” on the karaoke stage, cuz you know it’s going to be sung, like a billion times, so why shouldn’t you be first?
- Achieve beervana at PAIRED® by sampling rare beers only served here with ah.mah.zing food pairings and a spectacular view of the Rockies.
- You get to sample new beers and let everyone know you tried them before they were cool.
- Thousands of brewers and volunteers are sooo excited to pour you a beer.
- You’ve been looking for a legit reason to take Friday as a vacation day.
- Indulge in mouthfuls of awesomeness prepared by James Beard and Michelin Star award-winning chefs PAIRED.
- You guys, there’s a beer and cheese pairing in the Beer & Food Pavilion.
- Something about the bagpipes echoing through the hall makes you feel alive!
- Be the first to post photos of this years mega festival. It’s gonna be lit, fam.
- The best reason? Thursday tickets to the Great American Beer Festival and PAIRED+GABF are available!
|Thursday, September 20
|5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
|GABF General Session
|PAIRED Beer & Food tasting + GABF General Session