Huge kudos to chef Adam Dulye for recruiting some of the best chefs in the nation for the 2014 GABF Farm to Table!
Earlier this month, the James Beard Foundation Award nominees were announced, and we’re thrilled to see a few familiar faces on the list of semifinalists!
The James Beard Foundation Awards are given annually for excellence in cuisine, culinary writing and culinary education in the United States. The awards are voted on by more than 600 culinary professionals.
The chefs nominated below were all GABF Farm to Table participating chefs in 2014:
- Steve Wildy, Vetri, Philadelphia, Outstanding Beverage Professional
- William Werner, Craftsman & Wolves, San Francisco, Outstanding Baker
- Andy Ticer and Michael Hudman, Andy Michael Italian Kitchen, Memphis, Best Chef Southeast
- Alex Seidel, Fruition, Denver, Best Chef Southwest
AND there were more BA brewery members nominated than ever before! Among the nominees for Outstanding Beverage Professional were:
- Sam Calagione, Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
- Rob Tod, Allagash Brewing Company
- Mike, Nick and Simon Floyd, Three Floyds Brewing Company
- Jim Koch, Boston Beer Company