2018 data arriving by September 4. Beers will be revealed on September 19.
With 800+ breweries, several thousand beers and hundreds of thousands of square feet of hall space at GABF, it can be a little tricky to find what you’re looking for, or even decide where to begin.
Enter the free My GABF app for Apple or Android devices!
Discover new breweries, find your favs beers, track down brewers, explore the brew tours and have fun with selfie photo frames!
This awesome and free app will help you do GABF like a total PRO.
Already have the app? NICE! Just make sure it’s up to date before you arrive!
Here’s why you gotta get the free My GABF app:
- Beer Tours let you sample beers by style and first time breweries at the festival
- Take a GABF selfie with our unique photo frames and save or share via social media
- My Beers keeps track of all the beers you rated or tasted at the festival
- My Brewery creates a list of your favorite breweries by section to help you plan your festival beer tour
- Connect with Facebook and save all your notes and favorites to the cloud
- Quick brewery booth locator
- Navigate the festival map with visual indicators that show breweries from My Breweries tab.
- Enjoy quick access to festival maps, onsite GABF events, exhibitors list and more in the Extra Info tab.
The big reveal—the festival beer list!
The festival beers will be poured into the app prior to Thursday, week of the festival. Pro tip: watch for the push notification. Medal-winning beers at the festival will be indicated on the app, with a simple refresh of the data shortly after the awards ceremony is completed on Saturday. You will also receive a push notification. Simply open the app and click the red “update” banner at the top of your screen to download the beers. Do this before you show up to the festival.
Already have the app from last year?
Be sure to save your tasting notes before you update your app to the latest version!
Not sure where to begin?
Take a festival tours based on the flavors and beer styles that you love. Beer tours include:
- Sour Puss
- The Im-PALE-er
- Session-Me Street
- Dark Vader
- Unicorn Beers
- Surprise Me
Tips for successful tasting and tapping:
- Download the app (iTunes or Google Play) before you get to the festival, ideally using a strong WiFi connection.
- The beers will be released the week of the festival. Open the app to check for updates. Do this before you leave for the festival–a WiFi connection is ideal.
- Minimum system requirements: iOS 9 or later; Android 5.0 or later.